Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged Twice!

So.... I've been tagged twice... once by Nat, and once by Missy! Does that mean I have to do 12 things??? (Nah... who'd even want to know that many things about me??) Here's the deal:

Here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you and post these rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things about yourself and tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

Six unimportant things about me:

6. I really, really, really don't like Chocolate!
(Yes, I know you are gasping... my mother says that means I can't be her natural child!)

5. My favorite thing to do in bed... is READ.
(Hey, when you're 41, have 5 kids and work full time... you just want to RELAX!)
New fave author: Jodi Picoult!

4. My first adventure of this summer is teaching swimming lessons.
The kids are pretty fun, (when they aren't clenched around my neck!) but the sun is a killer!
I'm as tough and brown as an old saddle!

3. Um.... This past school year was my 20th year of teaching Jr. High... and I'm still alive!

2. I would secretly love to be an archeologist. I think it would be so cool to unearth a lost civilization. (One of my life goals is to visit Pompeii.)

1. I like to listen to loud rock music when I'm cleaning! It can be old stuff or new stuff... I just like songs that make me want to get up and move! (Cleaning doesn't do that by itself!)

Hmmmm... I don't know enough people in blog world to tag... Crystal, Janet, Cynthia, Laura, Laurie & Cecily.

2 comments:

crystal said...

* I love #5. Heehee.

* "I'm as tough and brown as an old saddle!" Great visual! But no. You are not a saddle. Yet.

* Good luck on the trip to Pompeii.

Nat Nat said...

Another one bites the dust....

That is what I think of when I remember you making us clean as kids. Sorry we weren't very helpfull and got you in trouble with mom. ;)But we likes the loud rock music. I like that to clean too. Only my kids spend all their time dancing and won't help me! UGH!!