We've got 4 kids plus Mom and Dad in the show. (Sierra isn't playing with us because she is too swamped with high school drill team.) Here we are getting notes from the director.
Kaila is one of the "Silly Girls" who idolizes Gaston. (This is funny to watch because she can't quite hide the fact that it's really just her DAD... ick) I was SO glad to snap this pic! All the SGs take their turn squeezing the biceps, for just a breif second and I was able to get Kaila's squeeze! Nice Guns DAD!
Mom, Jada, Necia & Erika are all playing enchanted objects in the Beast's castle. Jada is the dancing rug... and when she put on her old magic carpet costume and did her dance AS a rug, all the members of the cast and crew actually cheered. She's VERY good at making the rug look like it's alive.
Necia gets to be a plate, (notice Lumiere next to her...)
Erika is a sugar spoon! (pink shirt, standing) She knows every word to every song! (Wish I did... I have a 4 line solo and I'm still screwing up the words!!) Look at her just singing away!
As of today, we are STILL waiting for our costumes...scary because we have no idea how it's going to be to move in these things. At least I get to wear this ADORABLE viking helmet! (What a flattering photo, eh?)
I'm supposed to be wearing a big box, to make me look like a Wardrobe, and I'm pretty nervous about getting up and down the castle stairs in it. Hopefully someone will get good video footage of the inevitable tumble! (Just kidding, just kidding... knock on wood!) I'm going to have to bribe Natalie to come get some GOOD pics of everyone in costume at our final dress rehearsal in a couple of weeks... then I can post the final results! In the meantime... some of my personal favorites from rehearsals...
4 comments:
i SOOOOOO love the viking helmut. I think you simply must wear that on the 1st day of school.
I cannot WAIT to see this show.
"I'm roughly the size of a ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-rge!"
Love the pics. How cool that your entire family, minus one is in this show. You guys are so talented!!!
What a fun thing to do as a family!!
Lots and lots of hard work but it was sooooooo worth it. That is one fabulouse play! I am totally impressed. Steve is amazing! Your charging scene made me die with laughter and that plate and spoon are adorable and Kaila.... well lets just say Hubba Hubba. LOL
Post a Comment