We spent Father's Day weekend with the WHOLE Fam-Dam at a great little cabin resort in Fairview. This will probably be our one-and-only full family trip of the summer and it was a fun one. It was very laid-back and low key. The kids had fun and the grown-ups just got to chill and relax... and for once EVERYONE was there. COUSIN-PALOOZA!
Highlights of the event:
Watching "Ella Enchanted" and the group sing-along of "Can Anybody Find Me...Somebody to Love?" Jada wanted everyone to remember that this was a QUEEN song first!
Watching "Ella Enchanted" and the group sing-along of "Can Anybody Find Me...Somebody to Love?" Jada wanted everyone to remember that this was a QUEEN song first!
Relaxing on the porch with Grandma and Grandpa.
The FOOD of course! Let's not forget who we're talking about here!
Swimming!!! (I am mighty swimmer-boy!)
Memo to Me: Little brothers will ALWAYS provide mocking opportunities!

Happy Birthday to Scott!!! 2 years old!!
(Adorable son of Swimmer Boy!)
And everyone's favorite... Uncle Jesse's trick computer mouse that shocked the crap out of anyone who touched it!
It was a weekend of full tummies, sunburns & just tons of fun for everyone!
4 comments:
Great pictures. We need to pool out pictures. Most of mine were taken at the pool you got some great ones at the cabins. That was fun and I want to go somehwere again already. Of course. LOL
I didn't even realize that we had every cousin there how awesome we really should have made them stand on the porch for a group picture. Bet your teens would have loved that. LOL
Yes. I admit I stole your pic of Kenton...It was just too great to resist. Plus, no pics at the pool, since I was on my Jada hunt at the time. We need to get that FTP up and going again. (Like how I say "we"? Of cours "we" means JESSE.)
Looks like a ton of fun. I love seeing faces to put with all of your family stories!!
As usual, anytime I hear of a Helen Trip, I want so badly to crash it!!! Dangit. Next time I will, I swear it.
How was Park City?
Post a Comment