After a few years of being a dark brown brunette, Sierra has decided to go back to being blonde! YAY! She was the most adorable little blonde kid, and then her hair darkened as she got older.
She had to dye it very dark for her role in CATS a couple of years ago, and it has stayed dark ever since. When she came out of the stylist, and I saw the gorgeous highlights, I felt like I was seeing my little blondie again!
When Aunt Natalie saw her she said "Oh, that's my Sierra!" Cousins Will and Garyn didn't recognize her though. Of course they weren't the only ones... even Sierra's "main squeeze" Phillip, didn't know it was her. Someone else had to point her out to him. Ha!
Here's how she looked last Christmas (with cousin Samantha).
And here's the new look!
Love it, Seece!
4 comments:
Okay, please inform Sierra that women pay hundreds of dollars every 2 weeks for eyelash extensions that don't even look HALF as amazing as her lashes. HOLY CRAP, I have lash-envy.
Your girls are beautiful! I love, love, love the blonde hair.
Very beautiful. Blonde's have more fun. Welcome to the club Sierra!!
She looks great. Will you tell her one more time for me that she looks beautifull and that she was an awesome help at the cabin this weekend. I was watching her with the kids and once again had to marvel at how she just gets them and always has. She is going to be such a great mommy someday.
forgot to say those pictures are so cute. I love the one of her and Samantha at Christmas. Mantha is going to love it too.
Post a Comment